*You MUST register to attend*
The Youth Summit event is here. We are excited for you all to join! This year's Youth Summit will be focusing on Consent and Healthy Relationships. The event will be on May 28th, it will start at 10 am and end at 2 pm.
This is event is free!!
Topics that we will be going over
- Internet Safety
- Healthy Relationships
- Boundaries and Consent
- 2SLGBTQIA+ Against Sexual Assault
- MMIW/BIPOC Against Sexual Assault
- How to be an Ally and an Upstander
- Sexual Assault Disclosures: How You Can Make a Difference - Keynote speaker Dr. Julie Valentine
Discovery Gateway Children's Museum
444 W 100 S, Salt Lake City,
- You must have parental consent that will need to be signed the day of the event or can be sent to [email protected]
- Participants must be in High School
To register for the “2022 Youth Consent and Healthy Relationships Summit” you MUST click the Application link
The Registration form will include the Parent/Guardian Permission slip in both English and Spanish available to download or print.
We are excited to have everyone join the first of many Youth Summits.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact:
Nick Arteaga (he/they) at [email protected]
Phone: (801) 746-0404 ext. 708
Showing 1 reaction