Our lending library provides resources and information to anyone who is interested in learning more about sexual violence. Our library features an extensive collection of books, films, and other materials – narrative and documentary - that focus on sexual violence prevention and response. We welcome donations of materials that are relevant to our efforts to end sexual assault. Gifts in kind to the lending library are tax-deductible.
Our library is accessible to anyone who is interested in utilizing our materials. However, as a benefit of membership in our coalition, dues-paying members of our coalition have access to all lending library materials free of charge. The standard checkout period is 2 weeks (14 days).
A catalogue of all lending library materials is available on our UCASA store.
Late Return Policy
In order to keep materials readily available for checkout, please note the following policies:
Late fees are charged as follows:
- $0.25 /daily late fee per book
- $0.50 daily late fee per video.
Materials that are postmarked or returned to our office after the due date are considered late.
Lost or Damaged Materials Policy
- The borrower assumes full responsibility for the materials while they are checked out. If materials are lost, stolen, or damaged, we will charge the borrower the cost of the replacement in addition to any associated shipping charges.
- If materials are not returned to us after a month from the due date, we will charge replacement and shipping costs as well as a $5 administrative charge to borrower.
- Renewals are allowed and can be arranged through the UCASA store.
Patrons are welcome to pick up and drop off materials at the UCASA office located at: 284 West 400 North, Salt Lake City, UT 84103. We will ship items to addresses within the United States. Shipping is to be paid at the time of rental and can easily be done through the UCASA store.
If you have specific questions about the Lending Library please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 801-746-0404.