Reports to: School Services & Community Outreach Program Administrator
Work Schedule: Normally Mon-Fri. 32 hours per week. Occasional Sat and evenings.
This is a Grant Funded Position
Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university in social work, child development, sociology, psychology, education or related field required.
Skills and Abilities: Public speaking, classroom and presentation experience and effective writing and computer skills. Must be reliable, self-motivated, self-sufficient, enthusiastic and able to work independently and as a team player. Must have good decision making skills, excellent communication skills, technology skills and a willingness to interact with professionals in the community. Consistent and professional appearance required. Must be punctual.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Be familiar with all agency programs and demonstrate the ability to present statewide in schools and communities as needed.
- Assist in the distribution and gathering of evaluations and tests, in addition to, grading and inputting of test scores into agency database.
- Distribute agency information to schools and agencies in the community to help educate about Prevent Child Abuse Utah programs and services.
- Assist with the ongoing assessment and development of PCAU’s child abuse curriculum and programs as needed.
- Assist with agency fundraisers and special events.
- Work with the Lead Prevention Specialist, and School & Community Outreach Administrator.
- Additional assignments and duties as assigned or requested.
This position will work from our Ogden, Utah office. Please send Resume to Gwen Knight firstname.lastname@example.org.